Sunday, August 9, 2015

What Is Body Beast? review by Eric Medina

If your feeling flabby and soft than this is the program for you. This program was made to target your entire body from head to toe, and now for the first time ever you can stream these workouts right to your laptop or smart phone using BEACHBODY ON DEMAND.


What Is Body Beast?

  • It is a serious workout that involves weight lifting.
  • This program is made to create that amazing lean body.
  • Drop sets, force sets, dynamic sets etc.
  • If you want to pack on some muscle and get lean and hard than the BEAST is for you!

What Equipment Is Needed For Body Beast?

  • Dumbbells – You will want some decent weight variations. I am pretty strong, but I started with 5-25lb adjustable dumbbells and 2 30lb dumbbells. That worked well.
  • Bench – Get a bench if you can otherwise you can use a blow up exercise ball. They do have a guy doing modified moves.
  • Pull Up Bar – Again if you can use a real pull up bar then do so and use a pull up assist band if you have too. The first few times I had to use bands which was OK, but of course real pull ups are always better.
  • That is really it… like I said you can follow the modified and get away with just some dumbbells, a stability ball, and some resistance bands.

What To Expect?

  • You are going to get sore! I have to say I haven't really done any old school lifting in awhile. The first time I did Build-chest/tris I have to say I was sore for days! Also remember my heaviest weights were only 30lbs!!!
  • Go at your own pace and write down the weights you use. Take notes if the weight was too much or too little and adjust the next time around. That is the only way you are going to get stronger and bigger.
  • There is a Build & Bulk phase which you can choose from. Not like it is easy to get all jacked up, but for me at 6’3″ I know I am never going to be huge nor am I looking for that sort of physique. I choose the Build phase which focuses more on getting you I would say in beach shape then huge… In reality you are going to look good doing either and get results.
  • Watch out for LEG DAY! I could not walk for 2 days lol.
  • Also watch out for Sagi Kalev and he jokes and jabs at the guys for being girly men. His accent and funny way of saying things is pretty funny!

Check out here how you can access all these workouts completely free for 30 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment